Thursday, July 15, 2010

Review of Makeup Forever HD Foundation

I am in love, love, LOVE with makeup & beauty products! My holy grail of foundation is MUFE HD foundation. I had been hitting the tanning beds like a mad women to be a tanned, glowing bride. ( I know tanning beds are evil but I find them so relaxing and beautifying.) Anyways I had yet to purchase my summer shade of foundation UNTIL I went for my trial makeup appointment. The women used Covergirl foundation! I don't mean to be a bitch but I was not about to let someone use Covergirl on me, especially on my wedding day. Thank god my mother felt the same way and as soon as she came into town for the wedding we took a trip to Sephora to purchase my newly tanned shade.

This foundation is on the higher end of the price range but it beyond worth it! It comes in a pump and lasts forever. It gives medium to full coverage, which is build-able. It covers all pesky acne without making me breakout. Plus, it looks amazing in photos. All I have to say is once you go MUFE you never go back!

0 comments: